Re: tlug: RC5-64 Contest

> > On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Tetsuji Rai wrote:
> >
> > > Yes....it's very difficult.   I agree with your idea you mentioned last.
> > > Anyway I joined TLUG team as tetsuji@example.com and
> > > caq23050@example.com (one for Linux, the other for Win98).   I have a
> >
> > Actually, you should use the same email address for every machine that you
> > have working on this (it doesn't have to be the same as the one you use
> > on the actual machine; it is just used as your identifier on the system).
> > All keys you complete will be credited to that address.  Right now, the
> > stats database essentially thinks there are two of you.  If you dig
> > through the FAQs on the web site, you can find instructions on how to
> > permanently retire one of the addresses and give its blocks to your other
> > address.
> >
> > Jonathan
>
> If possible, I want to use one email address.   I thought the main computer in
> distributed.net might confuse if I used 2 computers with one ids.  So how I
> can eliminate one email address?   There is no "eliminate me" button.
>
> -Tetsuji Rai
Thanks.  I found how to retire and I eliminated one email address.  But the
number of members of TLUG is still 4.   I guess it will take time to adjust it.

--
Tetsuji Rai    Tokyo Japan
PPL 2476457    tetsuji@example.com

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.