Re: tlug: RC5-64 Contest

> Tetsuji Rai wrote:
>
> > I think this discussion looks already solved.   Look at their home page
> > (http://www.distributed.net/rc5).  They say, $1000 to the winner, $1000 to the
> > winner's team, $6000 to a non-profit organization, $2000 to distributed.net.
> > So I think we should comply with this.
>
> Point taken and you are right, since there are rules in place, we should go
> by the contest guidelines. Thanks for reminding me of the guidelines, it
> would pay for me to 'Read The Fine Manual'.  *grin*

I just happened to find that description about prize when searching for the
status of TLUG, and I am still looking for it <g>.    Usually status (or
statistics?) of a team can be searched for with a keyword, but I cannot find
TLUG with the keyword "tokyo" or "linux", although I can find a member with a
keyword.   I wonder how many members of TLUG participate in it.
   Let's get cracking.

best regards.

--
Tetsuji Rai    Tokyo Japan
PPL 2476457    tetsuji@example.com

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.