Re: tlug: Linux Japanese Frontends

I have a feeling this may have come up before, sorry if I missed it....

I am running RH5.1. I got the English version and am wondering if there are any
rpms floating around which I can install which will give me the Japanese front
end. Or do I have to go out and buy the whole Japanese version for a whole new
install? (Please say no.)

sgray

Shigeo Honda <shige@example.com> on 99/04/23 13:31:16

tlug@example.com$B$KJV?.$7$F$/$@$5$$(B

$B08@example.com(B: tlug@example.com
cc:    (bcc: Atlas21 Shawn/OIPQA/Canon Inc/JP)
$B7oL>(B: Re: tlug: Linux Japanese Frontends

hi,

I installed RH5.2J and it works well for me. That package comes with
Canna input method. Cannna is enough for me, Works fine with mule and
Netscape Japanese version. If you need a commercial quality input method
with large dictionary, go TL3.0 pro version. It comes with Wnn6
commercial version.

I also enjoyed WindowMaker desktop.

-- Shigeo Honda
shige@example.com
Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.