Re: tlug: Deception ToolKit

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, Jim Schweizer wrote:

> Anyone object if I install it temporarily on the TLUG server to test
> it out?

No objection from me.  Anything that increases security is fine by me.

Oh, and Jim: congratulations on your new job.  Doing a linux education bit
is _very_ important ... I'm glad that you're the guy that's designing the
course.

-- Chris

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.