Re: tlug: Meeting data?

The only reason I've ever heard to keep it on is so that people
with broken mailers who don't check their to addresses can list
reply easier.

(what I've got to use group reply or *gasp* type something)

-Scott

Chris Sekiya did state upon Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 03:23:12PM +0900:

--
Please excuse all insane ravings contained here-in.
Thank you, please direct all funds to: