Re: tlug: Meeting data?

At 11:37 99/04/12 +0900, you wrote:
> I'm curious as to TLUG meeting attendee reaction to last Saturday's
> meeting.  I skipped the meeting (obviously), so I wasn't able to evaluate
> it firsthand.
>
> Private responses are preferred,

It would be interesting if you could post a summary of the comments,
for us to know which direction to take in the future. We also welcome
suggestions regarding the format of the meetings and topics for
presentation.

BTW, Chris, are you still volunteering to talk about security & privacy
in the next technical meeting?

Photos of the 4/10 meeting are available at:
	http://www.tlug.gr.jp/~atomita/tlug/990410[a-f].JPG

And the presentation material Sugahara-san used in the DB2 talk
is at http://www.tlug.gr.jp/~atomita/tlug/tlug.pdf

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.