tlug: Re: cd changer

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Neil Booth wrote:
> Incidentally, I bought an NEC ATAPI 4-CD CD player in Akihabara last
> weekend to try and save me from endless CD-swapping.  I was pleasantly
> surprised when installation as /dev/hdb and live swapping between CDs
> was a breeze - it worked first time. Only 4,000 yen for the CD player.
> I'm considering buying a second one :-)

Where did you pick up that cd changer in Akihabara?  It sounds quite
useful.  I wouldn't mind getting one if I can get out of work and down to
the shop sometime soon.

___
 Davin Sneed			 | "They say two thousand zero zero party
 <nivad@example.com> ICQ: 668259 | over, oops out of time. So tonight I'm
 <http://www.bigfoot.com/~nivad> | gonna party like it's 1999" -- Prince

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691