Re: tlug: Wow - spendy.

>For you and me? $2900 is a bit over the budget, to say the least. But on
>the other hand, we are hardly part of the main target group for IBAS

I guess... this particular tape _is_ the back up, which is a bit of an
annoyance... and it represents 3 months of work, which is much more than
3000 dollars.
Anyways, since it's the work for a project which is now completed, the
chances of me convincing my consistently cheap company to pay for the
recovery is slim to none... unless the client asks for some modifications
to the work down the line. _Then_ i bet all obstacles would fall before me.

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691