tlug: debian

I guess that Stephen can help me the most since he is a Debian lover if I
am right, but I am thinking of migrating back to debian and want to know
what things I should tar to my dos partition to ease setup again once I
have debian in.

I have had enough with fighting RH.

I have a ppp to ISP connection, a palm pilot, and an HP 820CSE printer
(printing under Linux with pbm2ppa software).

Is there a moving checklist somewhere like you can get from the post
office before you move?

Also, I think that you mentioned that there was a dependencies problem
with Japanese programs under debian once.  Which version, do you remember?
I have a fairly recent version on cdrom...

Any other help would be appreciated

Ps. I am a digester...

TIA,

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com
fwiw3980@example.com <default>

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691