Re: tlug: latex2html with Linux

    Darren> Is the koi8-u version bigger? Or has longer lines or

Hmmmm... it might be bigger, but not that much, let's say 5 to
10%. (or may be even smaller) -- I've never checked.

Lines should be about the same - like up to 70 chars, or so -- default
auto-fill in emacs.

    Darren> something like that that could reveal the bug in the
    Darren> original perl script?

    Darren> Like you I'm interested to know why a locking problem only
    Darren> happens in a certain language.

Not only in certain language. Original post with question to l2h list
was obviously not from Ukrainian (I would guess he's German) - so some
chars from higher half of ASCII may be... (?)

--
Dmytro

    Darren> Darren

    Darren> -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Darren> Next Technical Meeting: April 10 (Sat), 12:30 place:
    Darren> Temple Univ.  *** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
    Darren> Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
    Darren> 03-3275-3691
    Darren> more info: http://www.tlug.gr.jp Sponsor: Global Online
    Darren> Japan
Dmytro Kovalev