tlug: TLUG CDs

Hello everyone,

I'm planning out the TLUG CD7s for April and I will like input on what
people want.  People who want to add stuff, reserve a CD, just go to the
TLUG web page (I don't need to tell you guys the URL for that do I ;-)
)

Here's the stuff I7m thining of now.
KDE/GNOME
XEmacs Release
Vine Linux 1.0 (beta or release)
EGCS 1.1.2
Linux 2.2.4 (most recent 2.2.x)
TLUG Web/Mailing List
XFree86 (4.0 beta????)
Mesa
Games (BFRIS demo etc)
My barebones Linux distribution. (A 2.2.3 booting glibc/egcs dev
enviorment).  The tar.bz2's only 50 MBs big.

Yours,
Austin K. Kurahone
*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691