Re: tlug: Unix & systems C++ programmer wanted

I really hate to dredge up unpleasantness, but this particular ad bothers
me.

Perhaps it is because Mister McGregor does not subscribe to this list, and
seemingly did not clear this post with the TLUG administration (kudos to
John Barrow, by the way).

Perhaps it is because Nagoya != Tokyo.

Perhaps because there is a header in the original message that reads

... or maybe it's this bit here:

> The successful candidate will speak good english (Japanese mother
> tongue) as they will be required to learn from and communicate with
> American and English developers.

I don't like the flavor of that.

Job postings are good, but this smells like headhunter spam.  I'm probably
overreacting on this particular post, but I do think it would be a good
idea to have job postings cleared through someone.

-- Chris

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691