tlug: nihongo ML

hi,
;;excuse me this is not really about linux,but

I've recently set up a mailing list such as the following
and as of now we have about 50+ members (with several japanese subscribers).
while the topic sometimes become Filipino specific,
I thought maybe there's still someone interested in this here, too.

   nihongo (japanese): mainly so that it will be useful especially when
   you want to add single line greetings in japanese to your e-mail, etc.
--

if you are interested please send an email with word "subscribe" (without quotes)

see you!
kenji @ manila
*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691