tlug: Free Video Card (Trident 2meg)

Hello all,

I upgraded my video with a S3 VirgeDX (Yes it's not the best,
but it's a lot better) from my cheap ($15 three years ago) Trident
2meg video card.  Since I have no use for the Trident any more, I
thought I'd ask if anyone else does.  I'll bring it to the nomikai
next Friday.  It would be great for a server where video doesn't
matter, and will run X fine.  I think the chipset is 8900's or so.
It uses the standard SVGA X server, but if anyone wants the exact
chip number I can check.

--
Howard
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691