tlug: Cheap EEPro100 Cards

Hello everyone,

Slightly offtopic but tech related.  When I went to Akihabara on Sunday,
I found cheap EEPro100 Cards for sale.  It seems that they didn't know
what they are, and were labeled like 100BaseTX Ethernet cards (Intel
Chip).  Although they are Compaq OEM and lacking the LEDs on the back of
the card (comming with cable apparently to connect to the motherboard),
they worked fine with the 2.2.1 eepro100 driver.  They have them at the
store on the seccond floor of the building which has that store run by
the Cultists(Near Laox), you go up a really narrow and steep staircase,
and it's the store on the left.

Yours,
Austin K. Kurahone

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691