Hi, konnichiha,

 > But if there are only several
 > functions,
 > it is a good way  to use grep. But it
 > is difficult to find
 > more than 100 functions in a big
 > project.
 > I am really doing a crazy work.

what about 'reversing' the output of some program like cflow or cxref;
simply by awk or perl?

or if the program is already running and consists of single process;
output of some of the profilers like gprof (or if on SGI, pixie),
also provide interesting info.
(one advantage with this approach is you can even track call flow
relationships not available from static souce code analysis - e.g.,
through use of function pointers)

if within emacs, there is some package like
planets (ftp://ftp.riken.go.jp/pub/Linux/je/sources/mule/planets.tar.gz),
aside from simple use of 'etag' facility;
- but I'm not sure exactly what it does (I myself haven't used this package).

kenji