tlug: find calling funcion

Hello:

Can any one help me how to resolve the following problem.
Command "ctags" can help us find the final functions in programs on top-down.
I want to know if  there are some tools or methods can let me get a list of functions who
are calling a given function in a group of programs. it just opposite to the command
"ctags".

Do I have to make a shell or awk program for the problem?

_/_/_/ Geng Chun

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691