tlug: Not exactly Linux... but i think maybe one of you guys could help...

Hello all,
	I've got an MO disk which has data backed up from an SGI running some
version of IRIX (circa 6.1). It has some graphics work (Softimage) on it
which i would like to recover, however the original MO drive where i
recorded the data blew up and buying a CD-ROM burner was favoured over
repairing the broken drive.
	I'd like to get the data off this disk, because it just might have some
stuff of value to me. So i'm asking around if anyone has a UNIX based MO
drive which might be able to copy this data off, and maybe put it on a MS
DOS compatible CD-ROM or DAT or something.
	I realise this is kind of a stretch... anyone with suggestions on how to
recover this data, please e-mail me directly.

	Dave

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691