tlug: GLUE membership

After renewing TLUG membership with GLUE, we received
a box full of goods:

1 RedHat 5.2 for Intel (boxed, retail version)
5 Linux Journal Sampler CD-ROM
1 Linux Journal archives CD-ROM (1994/1995)
1 Linux Journal archives CD-ROM 1996
1 Linux Journal archives CD-ROM 1997
1 Tcl Blast CD-ROM
1 "The Perl Journal" (sample copy)