Re: tlug: Libretto

On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 05:19:21PM +0900, Masanori Smiley Omote wrote:

> I don't know about sound chip but Neomagic is supported for X.  APM
> standby function doesn't seem to work on SS series.

I'm always confused by the terms used for these APM functions.
Is "standby" the one that powers the machine down with an image
of memory on disk, or the one that turns off all the moving
parts, but keeps memory alive with a trickle of current to RAM?

Cheers,
--
-x80
Frank G Bennett, Jr         @@

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691