tlug: What is libglide?

I enjoyed the meeting yesterday - thanks to everyone involved. I found
myself itching to get back to doing some more Linux study. As it's a Sunday
I decided to start by trying to install Quake from the TLUG CD.

But rpm complained about needing libglide2x.so. I searched for rpm's of
that name on the two RedHat CD's I have, but nothing came close. I'm
wondering if it is part of package, not a package name. If so, how would I
track it down?

Darren

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691