tlug: It's alive!

I picked up a cheap Laneed 10baseT PC Card today and just finished an
TP install of TL 3.0.1E on my notebook, so yes, Virginia, there will be a
librarian computer at the TLUG meeting on Saturday  :-)

Since I only have a 640 x 480 LCD, I went with WindowMaker, to maximize
scarce screen real estate, and I'm really jazzed by it.  I was never much
for using the pager, either, but I think I'm going to use it a lot more on
this little screen  :-)

I'll try to get as much of the library as possible typed into a single
text file at the meeting.  If possible, I'd like to get a volunteer to
read off book info to me while I type.

See you all on Saturday, notebook in tow :-)

Jonathan

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691