Re: tlug: Mutt forward w/full headers?

On Mon, Feb 01, 1999 at 08:00:52PM +0900, Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> In my .muttrc I have set forward_quote (according to the comment, this
> quotes the header and body of forwarded messages), but all I get is the
> basic headers.  Since I want the full headers for sending spam to
> originating ISPs to get people's access revoked (being postmaster isn't

Try:

set noforward_decode    # also known as unset forward_decode

(Note that depending upon the types of messages/forwarding you do, you may
also find it useful to
set mime_forward=ask_no  # or ask_yes or yes or no (default is no)
to ask you every time about attaching the entire forwarded mail in MIME
format.)

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691