Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 14:14:58 +0900
From: Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan@example.com>
To: Frank Bennett <bennett@example.com>
Subject: Re: Glimpse
XRef:  1-INBOX 4-OTHER.someleft

Hi,
I just found out that the japanese patch is available at
ftp://paprika.noc.intec.co.jp
it is in the
pub/ishida/freeware/glimpse/jp.tar.gz file

There is a readme and all that but patching does not seem to work on my
Linux machine.

have you installed Glimpse/Webglimpse on your Server.
If so, what OS you are using?
May be we can mutually help each other to get the
Japanese text archive running

Bye

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-x80
Frank G Bennett, Jr         @@
Faculty of Law, Nagoya Univ () email: bennett@example.com
Tel: +81[(0)52]789-2239     () WWW:   http://rumple.soas.ac.uk/~bennett/

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691