tlug: mail archive and search software

>>>>> "ash" == Andrew S Howell <andy@example.com> writes:

    ash> I vaguely remember someone mentioning chasen or some such
    ash> thing to do the indexing. Is this the thing to use?

IIRC, Chasen does Japanese morphology, and thus is very useful as part
of a backend.  It is not itself an indexer AFAIK.

I think that probably what you recall is a discussion of stuff like
glimpse, which does have a Japanese port.  I don't think it's
Chasen-enabled, though.

    ash> And yes, topic police, this will run on a Linux box :)

Flames to -advocacy, please ;-)

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691