Re: tlug: "Premature end of script headers"?

Thanks for the help!

Found in the server error logs, that I probably did not stript carriage returns
after a network transfer. Found them and erased them by hand, but found no way
to do this automatically, and am too stupid to find the right part of the right
manpage again ... Emacs does not find ^M when I put it into "search" ...

Thanks in advance, Uli

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691