RE: tlug: "Premature end of script headers"?

Hi,

On 30-Jan-99 Ulrike Schmidt wrote:
> Which FM should I read for the following?

ftp://ftp.iguide.com/pub/mirrors/packages/perl/CPAN/doc/FAQs/cgi/
perl-cgi-faq.html

http://www.w3.org/Security/faq/wwwsf4.html

> When I try to access some of my CGI-scirpts I get an internal
> server error message: "Premature end of script headers"

That error usually means that the permissions are wrong on one
of the script files. Try running the script through cgiwrap with
the debigging flag on. That will tell you exactly where the
script is exiting.

cgiwrap http://www.umr.edu/~cgiwrap/

HTH

Jim S.

email: jims@example.com
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~jims/
Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691