tlug: Drawing tools

Hello,

	I'm looking for some line drawing tools to make network
diagrams. I had a play with xfig, but found it very cumbersome and
unstable. I'm certainly not an artist by any means, so something that
include artwork for "network" components would be great.

Any ideas?

TIA,

	Andy
Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691