Re: tlug: Re: Test messages: Where's good?

Umm,

do we _really_ want an easy and helpfull way for spammers to verify
that all their headers are perfect?

methinks therin lies your abuse potential
oThe only saving grace you've ogt is reply goes to tcp/ip address by
teh TCP/IP packet layer, but that may not be a valid mail recipient.
The case of people needing this are likely those behind firewalls and
such  where a straightforward configuration isn't available.

-Scott

Stephen J. Turnbull did state upon Tue, Jan 26, 1999 at 02:01:19PM +0900:

--
It's times like this that I realize today could have been avoided
entirely had I just not bothered getting up this morning.