tlug: Re: Test messages: Where's good?

Chris Sekiya wrote:

> Last one.  I promise.  Sorry about the bandwidth waste -- reverted
> sendmail configuration.

Does anybody have any suggestion on where to mail / otherwise
test a outgoing mail setup?  I've had my box configured so it
would send mail to TLUG and certain people nicely, but would get
quietly dumped in /dev/null in security / spam fearfull places.
A couple of times I didn't know for weeks that all the mail I was
sending wasn't getting through.  Not fun, and I don't want it to
happen again next time I rework my system.

I guess the best would be a free mail forwarding service that
bounces not perfect looking mail back with an error message.
Is there such a place?

--
Howard
Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.