Re: tlug: tlug SF bay area representative site visit

Forgot to ask this, but Rex, if you're gonna be in Akasaka on Sunday,
exactly which hotel should we be meeting you at (for those of who are
planning to go)?

On a side note, my stay in Japan just got extended another week or so,
so I may be able to make the last technical meeting! :D

Mikio

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999 23:11:34 -0800
Rex Walters <rex@example.com> wrote:

> > Hmm... now that you put it that way... :D  I think I am up... what's a
> > good day for everyone?  Anyday Sunday through Friday (with the exception
> > of Monday) is fine for me...
>
> The only night I can 100% commit to is Sunday, 1/24 (in Akasaka,
> jetlagged, but what the hey).
>
> Otherwise, I'll try my best, but I might be travelling.  If nothing else,
> I'll hand off a six pack to someone on Sunday with my compliments (I
> think I still owe Tim Meggs sen-en from from the last meeting I
> attended, so I hope he shows :-).
>
> Oh -- btw, after an an abortive attempt to try and make me an exchange
> user, my new company just gave me a pop box -- so my laptop is back to
> being 99.44% linux (I still receive the occasional powerpoint
> presentation or excel spreadsheet).
>
> Regards,
> --
> Rex
> Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
> ** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
> Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
> more info: http://tlug.linux.or.jp                     Sponsor: PHT

---
Michael Chiu
Kanematsu Semiconductor Corporation