Re: tlug: tlug SF bay area representative site visit

Ooh wow... a local is coming into town?  don't know if any Linux stuff
is happening, but since I couldn't make the last Linux get together, is
anyone up for a Linux get together during those dates?  I would like to
see as many people as possible before I make my exit out of Japan next
month... :D

Hmm... I could go for a cold one or five at some point next week... :D
but too bad there's no AnchorSteam... :(  guess I'll just have to settle
for Sam Adams or something... :D

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999 22:44:14 -0800
Rex Walters <rex@example.com> wrote:

> Yo.
>
> If anyone is available next week I'll be in Japan from Sunday 1/24 to
> Friday 1/29.  Anything of the linux persuasion happenin' around then?
>
> If not I can probably be coerced into springing for a beer or to in
> Akaksaka....
>
> Regards,
> --
> Rex (back on the list after a long hiatus)
> Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
> ** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
> Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
> more info: http://tlug.linux.or.jp                     Sponsor: PHT

---
Michael Chiu
Kanematsu Semiconductor Corporation