Re: tlug: PJE

Sorry, thanks.  I recently switched to the -digest form of the list and
forgot that would add time for your replies to get add to the -digest
list.

Sincerest appologies, and thanks for your help.  I will get to that as
soon as possible and take the challenge to get it done.

I do have one question:

Is there anything special in Japanese support for pbm2ppa which allows
printing Japanese postscript through this program to my "Windows" printer.

pbm2ppa handles printing English to my "Windows" HPDeskJet820CSE, but as
of yet I don't know what I need to get postscript into Japanese to print
through that program...

---printascii script which uses pbm2ppa on above printer fine
#!/bin/sh
nenscript -B -p- $1 | \
gs -sDEVICE=pbmraw -q -dNOPAUSE -r600 -sOutputFile=- - | \
pbm2ppa - - >/dev/lp1
---
---printps script
#!/bin/sh
cat $1 | gs -sDEVICE=pbmraw -q -dNOPAUSE -r600 -sOutputFile=- - | \
pbm2ppa - - >/dev/lp1
---

What do you think?

TIA,

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com
fwiw3980@example.com <default>

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Rob Bickel wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Eric S. Standlee wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the help Stephen.  I hope to also hear from this Rob Bickel
> > too.
>
> I posted a copy messages yesterday.  If you didn't get them, let me know.
>
> Rob

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691