tlug: writing FAQs

Jim Schweizer writes:

 > Craig was the original author of the TLUG FAQ and in message:
 > http://tlug.linux.or.jp/ML/9802/msg00065.html
 > said, "One thing I've got to change is the menu items on the
 > FAQ.  I ran it through linux-doc-jp and it came out in Japanese."
 >
 > Anyone know what he meant by linux-doc-jp?

I suspect he meant the linux-doc SGML processor, which is now
sgml-tools. There is an sgmltools-jp package ... I saw it at some FTP
site ... not a terribly obscure one, I think, but also not one I often
use ... so I don't know where, but it's out there.

Matt Gushee
Oshamanbe, Hokkaido
Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: Feb 13 (Sat), 12:30    ace: Temple Univ.