RE: tlug: Q: Korean input methods

"Olinsky, Craig" <olinskyc@example.com> wrote,

> > A friend of mine who is new to Linux likes, apart from
> > Japanese, to input Chinese and Korean.

> 	Can you friend _read_ Korean?

I think so, at least he like to process Korean to exchange
emails with people in Korea.

> 	Well, there is a Korean Linux User's group, but as their page is in
> Korean, I'm not sure how much help it would be (although you could mail to
> one of the "contacts" links at the bottom and write to them for advice).
> 		http://www.linux-kr.org/
>
> 	There's some FTP links at "Linux for Korean" (also in Korean) --
> which looks like something of a howto.
> 		 http://www.inha.ac.kr/info/lect/study/link/korean.html

Great, thanks for the pointer!

Manuel
Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: Feb 13 (Sat), 12:30    ace: Temple Univ.