RE: tlug: Q: Korean input methods

> A friend of mine who is new to Linux likes, apart from
> Japanese, to input Chinese and Korean.

	Can you friend _read_ Korean?

	Well, there is a Korean Linux User's group, but as their page is in
Korean, I'm not sure how much help it would be (although you could mail to
one of the "contacts" links at the bottom and write to them for advice).
		http://www.linux-kr.org/

	There's some FTP links at "Linux for Korean" (also in Korean) --
which looks like something of a howto.
		 http://www.inha.ac.kr/info/lect/study/link/korean.html

	No immediate luck on anything in English (or Japanese, for that
matter).

	regards,
	craig

Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: Feb 13 (Sat), 12:30    ace: Temple Univ.