Re: tlug: December I18N talk on-line

Stephen,

I wget'd your html file mentioned below and am attempting to read through
it.  It is for me a very technical paper.  I do notice that while you
encourage i18n in all programming, it seems that the difficulty of the
task would discourage most.  Is there any hope that i18n will become
easier than it appears in your paper, or am I misunderstanding you paper
and it is already very easy?

Sorry to bother,

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan