Re: tlug: new japanese linux consortium

At Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:51:26 +0900 (JST),
     Rob Bickel <rob@example.com> wrote on
        Re: tlug: new japanese linux consortium:-

> On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Tague Griffith wrote:
>
> > can anyone give me more information about this new japanese linux
> > consortium being formed out of the Japanese Linux User's Group.
> > (http://www.linux.or.jp/news/19981218.html).
>
> It seems they just want to promote that companies and other groups
> other than users are involved in their group.  The Japan Linux
> User's group will become one part of this group it seems.  I think
> it is really nothing new, but trying to promote businesses and such
> to become as involved as individual users are.

I am not involved so just thought, but it appears JLUG itself to be
incorporated as N.P.O. (non profit organization).  I think it is best
if you write to their president direct (ogochan@example.com) for
better and correct understanding.

Regards,

Ken

Ken Harada = 原田 健	Hayama, Japan (=葉山町)
Member of: Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)

Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD