tlug: Dynamic Domains/DNS

Hello,

	I was planning on making use of http://www.ml.org/ to setup my
own domain. It has stopped offering this service. Does anyone know of
other sites providing this service?

My ISP only offers Dynamic IP addresses. This does not appear to be a
problem, in that once they assign me and IP, I can keep renewing the
DHCP lease indefinitely. ( Well, at least a day and a half so far... )

Thanks,

	Andy
Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD