tlug: cserver / how about Arena

Feliz Navidad!

$A:\8_PK(B.
$B$3$l!"$(CGQ1[$B$d$G!A(B

Ladies and Gents, unless I am mistaken I am now
able to use quail to input Korean and GB Chinese!
That's what should be up above this text.

I think egg/cwnn is probably the better way to go
for Chinese, but for some reason cserver is not
up and running on my machine (though I installed
the appropriate rpm package). how can I get that
thing running? also, how can I find out the actual
names of the servers running jserver and cserver?
localhost or something else? some faqs/mans are
suggesting that one must specify the exact name
of the server.

regarding quail, by the way, the henkan for
Chinese must be done per character, apparently.
I imagine that egg/cwnn works similar to egg/wnn,
in which case it is much more convenient.

Finally, I have been reading some favorable
comments regarding a web browser named Arena
which supposedly can handle Japanese and German
at the same time without problem. True internalization,
they say. Anyone tried it?

Wishing you all a safe a warm holiday season,
T. Laszlo

Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD