tlug: Mail splitter (2)

Dear all,

Here's the text of the mail splitter I've been working on.  Just in
time to ruin your home life for Christmas.

Just extract the attached file, make it executable, and run it.
It will tell you everything you need to know.

No warranties.  No promises.  But I do use this for my own mail,
behind Mutt.

I hope members of the list are able to enjoy Christmas. I'll be out of the
country from Christmas Day through 7 January.

Cheers,
--
-x80
Frank G Bennett, Jr         @@