tlug: Re: MULE -geometry

    >> For most X programs (mule as the example)
    >> mule -geometry +0+0
    >> puts it in the upper left corner,

    Tony> Just what I was looking for; it's those little things that
    Tony> make life just a bit easier. Maybe there's a way to write
    Tony> that into .emacs to make it the default?

I don't think so; that part of initialization takes place long before
.emacs gets read (in XEmacs, and I'm pretty sure for GNU Emacs, too).
However, you can put

Emacs*geometry: +0+0

in your ~/.Xdefaults (which may be called ~/.Xresources on your
system).  Obviously this is less than optimal, since your
initializations are spread all over the place.  But it should work.

Try

   * Q1.2  Where do I get Emacs/W3?

     Any of the following locations:

        - `http://www.cs.indiana.edu/elisp/w3/download.html'

        - `ftp://ftp.cs.indiana.edu/pub/elisp/w3/'

Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD