Re: tlug: Mutt-J RPM?

    JB> Or, failing that, there was some talk a while back about a package that
    JB> converts .deb to .rpm, but I can't remember its name or whether people
    JB> thought it was good, bad, or ugly.  Any leads on that one?

Alien is the package "magician" you're thinking of here. It has its
ups and downs. For something as small as mutt, you might try it just
to see what happens. I wouldn't use it to tranlate something critical
like libs, but for little apps it usually can be workable. Try to find
the most recent version (I think Freshmeat said 6.19???) if you can.

--
David Riley

Hachinohe Institute of Technology
88-1, Myo, Ohbiraki
Hachinohe-shi Aomori-ken  031-8501  JAPAN

http://w3.clat.hi-tech.ac.jp/
Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD