Re: tlug: limiting mail size that is receivable and deleting it from my mail server (fwd)

I have been working on a problem that is somewhat related to Eric's.
Transferring email into my palm III... only allows mail up to 8K so I am
unable to load in the daily news from CNN since it is usually over 10K.
As a solution, I want to split the mail up into smaller chunks for which I
thought procmail would be the answer.  So far I have been unable to get
procmail to do this.  The entire process works by downloading mail using
fetchmail, procmail to copy incoming mail into a temp directory and filter
incoming into appropriate folders in the mail directory, then pilot-link
to load mail from the temp directory into the palmm III.  This works great
on anything under 8k.  Any ideas anyone?

BTW, I believe this to be a solution for Eric by using procmail
with the following filter to pass email over 1.5M to the bit bucket.
Right?

:0
* > 15000000
/dev/null