Re: tlug: ccp

Chris Sekiya writes:

 > This error is not going to be caused by a missing symlink.  gcc/egcs does
 > not use the /lib/cpp link.  Note that the error is happening from an
 > invokation of cpp.
 >
 > Methinks gcc/egcs was incorrectly installed.

Hmm. Maybe Eric has solved the problem by now, but if not:

Eric, you're using Red Hat, aren't you?
I seem to recall hearing that certain version(s) of Red Hat's egcs
package would trash the configuration of standard gcc. Maybe you've
got one of those. If nobody here has told you/can tell you what's up,
check Red Hat's errata pages.

Matt Gushee
Oshamanbe, Hokkaido
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD