Re: tlug: Frozen Mouse

> I have been trying to config my PPP settings, and when I click on
Activate
> or Deactivate, my mouse freezes
> for about a minute, then is released to normal operation.
>
> Has anyone run into this problem before?
-- yes, when your modem is sharing an IRQ with the mouse (don't do that! :)
)

I had initially thought that I had the mouse and modem correctly set on
seperate ports, and when I checked again last night, that was indeed the
case.
Mouse on DOS COM1 and Modem on DOS COM2.

The Mouse is working fine on COM1, so I assume that setting is correct,
which should by default mean that COM2 is correct for the Modem, right?
In any event, the mouse is freezing, plus I am getting no response from the
modem (ISDN DSU) anyway, so I wonder if they are related or two separate
problems....

Any ideas?

Shawn

Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD