tlug: Re: tlug-digest V1 #1090 - Pine

>You should turn off the "enable-mouse-in-xterm" from the pine config
menu.
>I don't know how this is affected by the num-lock, though.

Speaking of Pine, does anyone know about the following two issues:

1) With messages that were written offline, is there a way of
sending them all at once after connecting? (have tried the
background and postpone functions, but one must send each
message one by one after connecting, it seems).

2) When replying to some incoming message, Pine normally allows
the user to include a quote from the original message in the
reply. If I set Pine to use a signature file (.signature in
the default directory), it stops doing that. Am I doing something
wrong? Also, while we're on the topic, is there a way to 'paste
as a quote' in Pine?

T. Laszlo

Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 at Temple Univ. Japan
*NEW LOCATION* a map is available at http://www.tuj.ac.jp/maps.html
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691