tlug: Mail list archive updated dailey (was Re: RH and TurboLinux)

Hi guys,

On 02-Dec-98 Stephen Carter wrote:
> Perhaps we need to develop a more sophisticated
> webboard over time to run in parallel with the mailing list.

I'm working on that issue now. I've written a couple of test
shell scripts that update the mailing list web page archives. I
set up a cron job to run the test at 0100 hours daily.

It worked fine last night so I expanded the scope of the
experiment and will update

http://tlug.linux.or.jp/ML/9812/threads.html

tonight at 0105 via cron. If that goes well, no reason to expect
otherwise, then I'll set up all three lists to be updated daily
to the web page.

Hey, you can even read TLUG mail when you're on a business trip
- no place to hide ;-)

Jim S.
Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 *** place TBA ***
IMPORTANT: TLUG is looking for a venue for the next meeting
if you could host in your university or office, please contact us
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691