Re: tlug: TL2.0J and Xfree86 3.3.3

(to get firm answers on TurboLinux support issues, it's best to send email
to the folks at PHT rather than hope someone on the TLUG list will answer.
It's true that many TLUG members run TurboLinux, but this is a vendor
support issue)

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Chiew Farn Chung wrote:

> If I'm installing the libc one, then what is the glibc version for?

The glibc version is for glibc-2 systems.  The libc version is for HJ's
libc systems.

TL2.0J, if I'm not mistaken, is glibc-2 based.  TL2.0E definitely is, but
the J version tends to lag.

-- Chris

Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 *** place TBA ***
IMPORTANT: TLUG is looking for a venue for the next meeting
if you could host in your university or office, please contact us
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691