Re: tlug: test

On 30 Nov 1998, Totoro wrote:

> >>>>> "Scott" == Scott Stone <sstone@example.com> writes:
>
>     Scott> is anyone receiving this now?
>
> Receiving what??

my mail that you replied to :) -- the tlug server wasn't serving the
mailing list this morning, until Chris logged in and found out that it was
out of temp space, which he then fixed.  My original message was a test
message to see if the list was serving properly.

Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)

Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 *** place TBA ***
IMPORTANT: TLUG is looking for a venue for the next meeting
if you could host in your university or office, please contact us
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691